Elliott-Lewis’ mechanical systems expertise coupled with its mechanical construction knowledge creates a unique offering available to existing and potential clientele. These synergies between mechanical service and mechanical construction allow Elliott-Lewis to focus on practical and cost effective solutions for our customers. Our team offers complete turnkey services for all phases of the design, construction, and service aspects of any HVAC/R project.
Our in-house engineering staff brings over 350 years of experience to the HVAC/R Design Build market. As systems specialists, Elliott-Lewis brings a value that engineering houses and other mechanical contractors cannot match when installing new or retrofitting existing mechanical systems. Our customers recognize this value from reduced engineering fees, systems knowledge, application effectiveness, employee comfort, and energy conservation.
Our Design-Build Team offers the following:
- HVAC/R, plumbing and building automation systems
- Professional engineers and designers
- Design Consultations for customer specific needs
- Single source responsibility with flexible construction schedules
- Engineered retrofits for unitary and applied HVAC/R systems
- Design, installation and maintenance, repair and operations services